The online application deadline is ending soon
IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship is a scholarship program managed by IDFC FIRST Bank to support MBA students enrolled in the first year of a two-year full-time MBA course during the 2022-24 academic session. Students selected for this scholarship program receive Rs 1 lakh per year to cover the tuition fees of their MBA program.
IDFC FIRST Bank was founded by the merger of IDFC Bank and Capital FIRST in December 2018. The Bank offers a range of financial solutions to individuals, small businesses and enterprises. IDFC FIRST Bank has a national presence and operates in retail banking, wholesale banking and other banking segments. The scholarship program is part of its CSR initiative for the year 2022-23. To date, over 900 MBA students have received this scholarship from over 150 colleges across India.
IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship Eligibility:
- Applicants for the IDFC FIRST Bank Scholarship must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must be Indian nationals residing in India only.
- Applicable to students registered in the first year of the MBA program in 2 years of the starting batch of the current financial year.
- Applicants must be enrolled in one of the MBA colleges mentioned in the list attached in the “Frequently Asked Questions” section below.
- Applicants gross annual family income from all sources must be less than or equal to INR 6 lakhs per annum.
- Applicants must be 35 years of age or younger on the date of application.
IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship Benefits:
- Selected MBA students will receive a scholarship in the amount of Rs 2,00,000 (Rs 1 lakh/year) over the duration of their 2-year MBA program.
Necessary Documents for the IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship:
Below is the list of documents that must be uploaded before the final submission of the application form:
Personal information documents:
- Applicant’s photograph
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Driving License)
- Proof of admission (With name of institution, year of admission and lot)
- Copy of fee receipt
Academic file documents:
- Copy of Graduation Marks Sheet/Certificate of Achievement
Proof of income (any):
- Copy of payslip (parents)
- Copy of tax returns (Form 16A)
- Income certificate issued by relevant government authority (Tehsildar or Magistrate)
Other documents (if applicable):
- Disability certificate
- Loan sanction letter
- Death certificate, if there is a death of the only immediate family member earning time
- Document of any other scholarship received to pursue an MBA
How can you apply for the IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship?
- Visit the official website of the IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship Application Form page.
- Click on the “Start Application” button to start the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online scholarship application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- If all the details filled in by the candidate are displayed correctly on the preview screen, click on the “Submit” button to complete the application process.