Provisional timetable released, parents can apply online from February 16, see step-by-step guide
Parents can now complete the online application for 25% reserved places in schools from February 16, 2022 in Maharashtra. Indeed, the Maharashtra Right to Education (RTE) Provisional Admission Schedule 2022-23 has been released. This was announced by Minister of School Education Varsha Gaikwad on her social media platform. Parents can apply for RTE by visiting the official website, which is rte25admission.maharashtra.gov.in. Application forms are available on this site.
What was tweeted by Education Minister Varsha Gaikwad?
Education Minister Varsha Gaikwad tweeted that the RTE 25% Admissions Process Portable Schedule for the 2022-23 academic year has been released by officials. Parents will be able to complete the online application for the same from February 16, 2022.
What are the required documents for Maharashtra RTE 2022-23 admission?
When filing the application, the parents required certain documents. The list of documents is as follows:
- Passport size photo
- Map of Adhar
- Proof of address
- caste certificate
- Disability certificate
- income certificate
How to apply for RTE admission?
Parents can apply for RTE admission by following these simple steps:
- First, visit the official website, which is student.maharashtra.gov.in
- Next, click on the online application on the right side of the homepage.
- After that, log in to the portal. Enter the request number, password and captcha.
- Next, enter the required details to complete the application form.
- After that, upload all the necessary documents and click on the submit option.
- Then print the application form for your future reference.
What was announced earlier by Varsha Gaikwad in December 2021?
Read also: MPBSE: exams for classes 10 and 12 will take place from February 17
Earlier, Education Minister Varsha Gaikwad announced that he was starting a 25% online admission process under RTE for the 2022-23 academic year. It would be launched on December 28, 2021, by the officials.
In addition, a possible timetable has been attached by it for admission RTE 2022-23.