Online application for several current positions, apply immediately
Candidates who are looking for a job and especially those who want to join the Indian Coast Guard have a great opportunity to get an appointment. The Indian Coast Guard has issued a new notification for the recruitment of Deputy Commander (Group ‘A’ rated Officer) positions.
Young and dynamic Indian applicants who are interested can apply through the official Coast Guard recruitment website at joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in.
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Details 2022
- Start of online application: February 18, 2022
- The deadline for registration is February 28, 2022.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 Vacancies
- General Service (GD)/ CPL (SSA): 50 stations
- Tech (Engg & Elect): 15 Positions
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Exam Fee 2022
- Applicants (except SC/ST applicants, who are exempted from paying fees) are required to pay a fee of Rs 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty Only) via online mode using net banking or using Visa/Master/Maestro/RuPay/credit/debit/UPI card. The admission card will be issued for the examination only to candidates who have successfully paid the examination fee and are entitled to an examination fee waiver.
- Candidates in the SC/ST category are entitled to an examination fee waiver.
Indian Coast Guard Deputy Commander Recruitment Age Limits 2022
- General Service (GD): Born between July 1, 1998 and June 30, 2002 (both dates inclusive). (05 years of relaxation for personnel serving in the Coast Guard or equivalent personnel in the Army/Navy/Air Force)
- Commercial Pilot License (SSA): Born between July 1, 1998 and June 30, 2004 (both dates inclusive).
- Technical (mechanical): Born between July 1, 1998 and June 30, 2002 (both dates inclusive). (05 years of relaxation for personnel serving in the coast guard)
- Technical (electricity/electronics): Born between July 1, 1998 and June 30, 2002 (both dates included). (05 years of relaxation for personnel serving in the coast guard).
- However, there will be a relaxation of the upper age for deserving applicants.
Indian Coast Guard Deputy Commander Recruitment Pay Scale 2022
Screening Procedure for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit which will be based on the performance of the candidates in the various stages (I – V) of the examination and the number of vacancies available for the position. According to the official notification, “Stage I, II, III, IV and V approval is mandatory for ICG recruitment. All applicants will be subject to mandatory biometric, photo ID and document verifications during the various stages of the exam. The candidate can only apply for one position in a recruitment round.
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2022
- Applications will be accepted “ONLINE” only from February 18, 2022 (11:00 a.m.) to February 28, 2022 (5:00 p.m.). Applicants should login to https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in and follow instructions to register with email id/mobile number. Applicants must guarantee the validity of emails and mobile phone numbers until at least January 31, 2023.