Central Bank of India SO Online Application Form: Process Here
Central Bank of India SO Online Application Form: The Central Bank of India Recruitment Authority is inviting applications from aspirants in online mode. CBI is an Indian nationalized bank that works closely with the Ministry of Finance of the Government of India. Being appointed as a Specialist Banking Officer is very beneficial. The work is extremely well paid, it is just as prestigious. Citizens of the country apply in huge numbers for recruitment. Since the very first step of recruitment is the application. Candidates are invited for recruitment procedures on the basis of the forms submitted.
Therefore, the application process is very important for aspirants. In the following article, we have simplified the approach to the procedure while listing all the important details that one should know when applying for CBI Specialist Officer at the Central Bank of India.
Central Bank of India SO Online Application Form
Candidates who wish to be recruited at the Banque Centrale de l’Idée for the position of SO Specialist Officers must go through a specific selection procedure. The eligibility of the candidates as well as their diplomas are observed before recruiting them. The authorities start the entire recruitment procedure by inviting online application forms. candidates must register themselves on the portal and create their profile. After that, they need to use the login credentials of the registered account and login to the portal.
The application form should be filled with the correct details while uploading the right documents to the specific requirements of the authorities. Finally, applicants must pay the fees and then submit the forms. It is after submission that the entire application process is complete for applicants. Therefore, every step counts in the form submission process and should be done with precision, ensuring that no mistakes are made.
Central Bank of India SO Online Application Form: Overview
|Process name||Central Bank of India SO Online Application Form|
|Authority||Central Bank of India CBI|
|How to apply||On line|
Prerequisites for CBI Specialist Agent Online Form
The following should be prepared before filling in the form as applicants are required to fill in their details:
- A valid and active personal email identifier to ensure a mode of communication by post.
- All related documents that need to be uploaded.
- A valid ID to refer to when entering details.
- Since applicants are required to upload information about their education, they should keep the correct documents with them.
- Proof of address to write correct details.
- Finance Cards or UPI or anything else required for application fee payment.
Required Documents for OS CBI Application Form
Applicants who wish to complete the application form for the recruitment of Specialist Officer at Central Bank of India should keep the documents ready with them as instructed. They will need to download them in the correct sizes and formats as digital copies. The authorities will verify the responsibility and eligibility of applicants only by observing the documents they upload. The following information must be observed in terms of documents:
- Passport-style 4.5 cm × 3.5 cm photograph of preferred dimensions 200 x 230 pixels. The document must be between 20 KB and 50 KB in size.
- Candidate’s scanned signature on white paper with black pen in sizes greater than 10 KB and less than 20 KB. Preferred image dimensions are 140 x 60 pixels.
- The left thumbprint must be uploaded in jpg or jpeg format. The dimensions are preferred at 240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI resolution preferably. The file must be between 20 KB and 50 KB in size.
- A handwritten declaration in jpg or jpeg format of dimensions 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI in file size between 50 KB and 100 KB.
- School qualification score sheets in pdf format.
- Study certificates in pdf format.
- Certificates of relevant experience in pdf format.
- Identity documents in pdf format.
- Caste or category certificate, if applicable, in pdf format.
How to complete Central Bank of India SO application form?
Candidates who wish to apply for the Central Bank of India SO position should follow the following method:
- Open the official portal of Central Bank of India CBI at www.centralbankofindia.co.in.
- Tap the Recruitment icon in the menu.
- All the most recent and open recruitments will be listed.
- Tap the link to Applying for the position of Specialist Officer at Central Bank of India.
- Press on New registration and create a profile on the portal.
- Use login credentials to Login and open the application form.
- Enter the Basic details, personal details, address details, educational qualification, and Experience Details.
- Download relevant information Documents in the right formats and sizes.
- Pay the applicable amount of the Registration fees.
- Press on Submit.
Central Bank of India Specialist Agent Application Fee
Applicants must pay the applicable amount using online payment methods. They can use debit cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), credit cards, internet banking, IMPS, payment cards or mobile wallets to make the payment. GST and other applicable fees must also be paid by applicants. Requests are not processed without payment of a non-refundable fee. It is therefore a very important step.
Application forms for the Central Bank of India Specialized SO Officer Recruitment are to be completed in the online mode.
Candidates can apply for the CBI Specialist Agent Recruitment through the official Central Bank of India CBI portal at www.centralbankofindia.co.in.